Sunday, December 25, 2011

Can Shoe Designers Produce Comfy Footwear?



Looking in the collection of footwear in my wife's wardrobe, it was clear to me that ladies footwear are available in all shapes, sizes and styles. Offered the huge assortment of choices accessible, why is it that my wife appears to invest a lot time complaining that her feet are in discomfort?


I'm not certain when I initial became conscious of this problem or why I felt the have to investigate additional, however it was obviously some thing that I required to understand much more about! I wondered whether or not component with the issue may be that she wasn't attempting footwear on correctly prior to purchasing them.


But I was assured that she spent very some time attempting them on within the shop and would frequently attempt to put on them throughout the home to get a day or two prior to venturing outdoors. This method is intended to make sure that foot issues are avoided, even though it is evidently not operating also because it ought to. It appears that the issue is widespread, with female buddies suggesting that they also struggle to locate comfy footwear.


It appears clear that designers and producers are concentrating on footwear that appear fantastic but that they appear to become forgetting about comfort and wellness problems. There appears small sense in making footwear which are so uncomfortable that customers cannot even put on them. What is the point in them searching fairly?


I wondered whether or not my method may be various simply because I am a man. I clearly appear for footwear choices which are fashionable but I dread selecting out footwear that will not be great for my feet. Studying a couple of on-line critiques, I quickly discovered that numerous other ladies really feel exactly the same way as I do.


They also want footwear which are really comfy, but you will find issues discovering footwear which are just correct. Some brands, this kind of as Fly Flots, do possess a great reputation but it is clear that there are many other people that merely are not reaching the needed requirements.


It's apparent that style designers can produce comfy footwear but I'd recommend that they have to function tougher to attain that goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment